Date: 12/6/17 7:41 pm
From: Garrett Lau <Garrett.Lau...> [south-bay-birds] <south-bay-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [SBB] Palm Warbler at Don Edwards Alviso
This evening, December 6, I took a short walk along the Don Edwards
EEC entrance road (Grand Blvd). I couldn't find the Ruff, despite
Steve Johnson's detailed directions. However, I did find a Palm
Warbler on the fence by the railroad crossing. I have a photo here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/garrettlau/37997919615/

Also, on my past four visits to this location, I have seen a hybrid
Northern Shoveler x Cinnamon Teal. On each occasion, it was closer to
the dirt parking lot than the railroad tracks. It was sleeping today,
but I have a good photo from November 27 here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/garrettlau/38637462446/

Garrett Lau

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional