Date: 12/6/17 7:27 pm
From: Melvin Weber <mweber...>
Subject: [LABIRD-L] Cameron
Robby and I did Cameron today 12-6-17. Because it rained all day and got colder as the day went on, I am sure we missed a lot of good stuff. We did get a few mentionable so I thought you may be interested. In the town of Cameron (east side) there was a Wood Stork feeding in the ditch on the side of the main road. A little further east at the blinking light road we had a Cave Swallow working the road side edges. Holly Beach west along the beach we managed two White-tailed Kites. Very little on the beach. At Peveto we had a Broad-winged Hawk. Very few birds in all the woods but we managed to find several Pine Warblers at Rutherford woods and a Vermillion at Willow Island. Several Blue Birds were on Cedar Street at the pond. The most interesting bird however was a small crow that flew over Rutherford woods going east in the rain. Probably a Fish Crow but who knows.

Join us on Facebook!