Date: 12/6/17 5:04 pm
From: 'Linette' <lint6...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: RE: [OrangeCountyBirding] plumbeous vireo
Thanks Jim! Maybe it will winter and stick around for the CBC.

If anybody would like to participate in Area 2 of the OC Coastal CBC on Dec. 31, which includes Westminster Cemetery and Seal Beach NWS (we’ll see if we can get access this year, but who knows in this day and age), we can use more help! Contact me at <borregobiological...> <mailto:<borregobiological...> if you’d like to join our group.

Thank you,

Linette Davenport

Orange