Date: 12/6/17 3:25 pm
From: Keith Carlson <kec201814...>
Subject: [inland-NW-birders] Asotin county Lesser Black-backed Gull x two
Taking advantage of the fog lifting to reveal a cold but beautiful day, Terry O'Halloran and I checked to see if the LBBG was still present at Swallows Park.We were pleasantly surprised to find not one, but two adult birds.bird one: https://www.flickr.com/photos/birddog/38165656654/in/dateposted-public/ bird two: https://www.flickr.com/photos/birddog/27104419319/in/dateposted-public/ Both are adult birds and are with 150+/- Ring-billed, California and Herring Gulls. Both yesterday and today the gulls flock was present in the early afternoon. Keith E. CarlsonLewiston