Date: 12/6/17 11:53 am
From: Fabio Buitrago <fabbui...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Looking for advise
Hi All,
Like I said in my previous e-mail , I am new to this group. I also am interested in photographing birds. I am thinking in going out this weekend. I live in Evanston and would like to get advise from you on where do you think I have better chances to find interesting birds.
I know snowy owls have been spotted near Lincoln Park and also in Waukegan harbor... I have been monitoring the Evanston area on the Lake side from the NW University to the cemetery (Sheridian road) but aside the 2 sightings already reported I found nothing.
I have been thinking in Montrose or the South beach  or maybe the Glacial Park in McHenry (never been there).
If there is a good spot please share details of it (specific location)... (maybe a place for eagles??)   Like I said, I am new to bird photographing and not very familiar with the areas.
Thanks

Join us on Facebook!