Date: 12/6/17 9:45 am
From: Felipe Guerrero <fillieg...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] AZFO Piute Canyon Expedition this weekend
Last call for sign-ups for this weekend's AZFO expedition to Piute Canyon!

We've got a solid team assembled and we're looking at great weather on
Saturday and Sunday. Also, we're adding a Sunday trip to the subalpine
conifer forest meadow openings and adjacent riparian systems of the Kaibab
Plateau to look for Pine Grosbeak and other northern/high-elevation
irruptive species. It's sure to be a good time so do consider joining us!

To register contact me at fplguerreroATgmail.com and for more information
check out our website:
http://www.azfo.org/events/custom/PiuteCanyon_Page2017.html

Thanks!

Felipe Guerrero