Date: 12/6/17 8:04 am
From: <yellowhammerCA...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Re: White-winged Crossbills edging toward California
Tim Rodenkirk reported a possible WW Crossbill in Cape Blanco. That's about 40 miles south of Coos Bay in Curry County. When I checked that location is about 60 miles as the crossbill flies from the border. They're getting so close. I'm predicting a chase trip to Del Norte in the future.

Cliff Hawley
Sacramento, CA

Listowners: mailto:<CALBIRDS-owner...>

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<CALBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<CALBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)