Date: 12/6/17 8:07 am
From: <thespeckledhatchback...> [CALBIRDS] <CALBIRDS-noreply...>
Subject: [CALBIRDS] Repo cruise recap (with photos) and advice for planning your own repo experience.
Calbirders

I was fortunate enough to be part of the incredible LA > VAN repo cruise this past weekend, and I have composed an entry about that experience on my birding/travel blog, The Speckled Hatchback. Beyond an account of our trip, there are all sorts of useful suggestions for folks thinking about replicating my recent experiences moving forward. This was my second repo cruise (the first being last May), and I have in this entry cross-linked an entry from that trip for additional info. I hope that at least some of you will find the info useful in planning your own repo excursions.

http://thespeckledhatchback.blogspot.com/ http://thespeckledhatchback.blogspot.com/

Cheers
Dorian Anderson
San Mateo