Date: 12/6/17 8:05 am
From: Chet McGaugh <chetmcgaugh...> [inlandcountybirds] <inlandcountybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [inlandcountybirds] North American Birds, Fall 2017
Riverside County birders,

Assuming that North American Birds (A Quarterly Journal of Ornithollogical
Record published by the American Birding Association) still exists, in
spite of no evidence to confirm that, and increasing evidence that the
publication of the journal is a low priority for the ABA (two years behind,
and the glossy Birder's Guide to Gear just arrived)...

The American Birding Association needs to get priorities re-ordered, with
North American Birds on top. Preaching to the choir perhaps...

Please send me (<chetmcgaugh...>) your significant bird observations
in Riverside County for the 2017 Fall season, August 1 - November 30. Do
not assume that I will see your eBird lists (there are too many,
hundreds+). You may assume I will see your birds if you have reported them
to inlandcountybirds. Refer to Guy McCaskie's message for protocols. Of
course, you can report directly to Guy and Kimball L Garrett, the regional
editors.

Keep the faith; I had really hoped to have Fall 2015 in my hands before
soliciting for Fall 2017.

There - now I'm sure I will receive Fall 2015 tomorrow!

Chet

Join us on Facebook!