Date: 12/6/17 8:01 am
From: Brian <brian0918...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Summit Co - Springfield Lake, Glaucous Gull
This morning in the mix of gulls on Springfield Lake, I found a LBBG, as
well as a young Glaucous Gull. It was at least as large as nearby HERG,
bleached white all over, pinkish bill with a dark tip.

There may be other rarities, but I didn't have enough time (or skill) to
check them all. They all flew off around 8:15.

The Glaucous was a new life bird for me, and #200 this year for Summit
County. Thanks to Kent Miller for the tip!

Brian Tinker