Date: 12/6/17 7:41 am
From: Brad Webb <Brad286465...>
Subject: [wisb] Oconomowoc CBC
Birders,
 The Oconomowoc CBC is being held on the 28th of December this year.
Veteran counters have finally all checked in with me. Turns out, two of
our areas within the circle are open this year due to scheduling
conflicts. If anyone is available to help, it would be much appreciated.
The open areas are Area 1 and Area 9. You can find our circle's map at
this URL:
https://www.scribblemaps.com/maps/view/OconomowocCircle/BH7diwlP9x
 Zoom in for details.
 Please contact me directly if interested in participating or if you
have trouble seeing the map.
Thanks in advance,
 Brad Webb
 Oconomowoc CBC Co-ordinator