Date: 12/5/17 6:54 pm
From: Mary Jo Ballator <mjballator...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SE AZ: Ash Canyon Elegant Trogon, Dec 5, 2017
This afternoon while the Road Scholars group was here with Tom Wood and Matt Brown guiding them, Matt spotted a female Elegant Trogon in my cienega. No one got a picture, and only a few of the group were able to see her before she flew off. I was not lucky enough to see her, but you may be sure I will keep my eyes open for this bird, and will post right away if she shows up again. Some of you may remember the female Trogon that spent the winter here in 2007 eating suet, cranberries, and whatever bugs she could find, from January to April.

Mary Jo
Mary Jo Ballator
520-378-0773
<mjballator...>