Date: 12/5/17 5:58 pm
From: Marcia Canter <bomaanka...>
Subject: [cobirds] American Dippers at Adams County today
HI CoBirders
I was able to find two American Dippers in Clear Creek, Adams Cty., today
just after 4 pm. One was just east of Lowell Blvd. below the check dam. The
other was seen downstream from the bike path bridge which is past I-76. I'm
confident these were different birds because I didn't see any flying along
Clear Creek and the path is close by.
Bob Canter, Denver