Date: 12/5/17 6:44 am
From: Carol Lambert or Jeff Sewell <lambertsewell...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Huie Ponds, Clayton Co. 12/4/17
The Huie ponds were also very good yesterday. The waterfowl species in the south pond, especially.
These ponds will be open again tomorrow, Wednesday 7am-1pm, for permit holders only.

Jeff and I will be also be leading an AAS field trip to the ponds this Saturday, meeting at 8am at the Newman Wetlands Center. Huie permits are not required for this field trip. Since Shamrock & Blalock are closed on the weekends during the winter, we won’t be going there.
--Carol Lambert, DeKalb Co., GA

Following is our list for Huie from yesterday…

Clayton County Water Authority--E.L. Huie Ponds, Clayton, Georgia, US
Dec 4, 2017 10:05 AM
Protocol: Traveling
0.5 mile(s)
Comments: Carol Lambert, Jeff Sewell