Date: 12/4/17 5:19 pm
From: Carol Lambert and/or Jeff Sewell <lambertsewell...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Black-crowned Night-Heron, Clayton County Water Authority--Lake Blalock (Henry Co.), Dec 4, 2017
 Restricted access. permit required. Call 770-603-5603 for permit.
eBird list attached. You will need to walk all the way out the right-hand peninsula and look back to the left and scan the far waterline for the bird.
Jeff and Carol

Jeff Sewell & Carol LambertTucker, GA / DeKalb <Countylambertsewell...>