Date: 12/4/17 3:08 pm
From: eroberthom <eroberthom...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Athens CBC
The Athens CBC will take place on Sat., Dec. 16. We offer wetlands, rivers, one large lake, grasslands, wooded areas, and farm lands and would love to have some of you from other places join us for all or part of the day. And we have a reputation for a delicious potluck countdown dinner in the evening.
Contact Eugenia Thompson (eroberthomATbellsouthDOTnet) or Mary Case (mecaseATuga.EDU) to be assigned to a team.
(And you can even drive by Sanford Stadium, home of the 2017 SEC Champions, while you are here!)
Eugenia ThompsonAthens (Clarke County)

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>