Date: 12/4/17 6:24 am
From: Polly Neldner <pollywren...>
Subject: [cobirds] Huerfano County Update: Common Redpoll - yesterday and today
Yesterday, while I was still bleary-eyed from sleep and attempting to make
coffee, I glanced out the window and saw amongst the Pine Siskins
something different. Quickly grabbed my bins, fast thinking before you’ve
had that first cup of coffee, and saw a Common Redpoll. Quickly went in and
woke Paul. It has been 5 years since we had our first one. That one was a
male. This appears to be a female. She has flown off with her flock of
Siskins. Hoping she returns. Have posted pics on the CFO Facebook page.

Polly Wren and Paul Neldner
La Veta, CO