Date: 12/3/17 12:55 pm
From: Mark Stevenson <drbrdr...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] N. Parula R/e/i/d Randolph Park
Hi Birders,

Molly and I saw the parula this morning in willows and cottonwoods along the paved multi-use path behind the Hardesty Building along
the edge of Randolph park. Thanks to Sharon for the report.

(For those interested in history: this park complex began as solely Randolph Park and then later Reid Park was carved out of Randolph. At
the really picky level there are two golf courses and the one behind Hardesty Bldg. isn't Randolph).

Mark Stevenson
Tucson, AZ

Subject: [AZNMbirds] N. Parula Reid Park
To: <AZNMbirds...>
Date: Saturday, December 2, 2017, 12:45 PM

Chuck Williamson and I just found a nice male
Parula Warbler in the willows on the se side of Reid Park
(just northwest of the Hardesty pond). We also had a
Hutton's Vireo hiding amongst the kinglets.

Sent from my iPhoneHome Page: https://list.arizona.edu/sympa/info/aznmbirds
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----