Date: 12/3/17 11:58 am
From: Sharon Goldwasser <azfiddle...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] East side Tucson Parks
Lakeside Parks this morning had an Osprey perched in a tall tree just south of the lake. There is a nice “Storm” wigeon at Lakeside, the continuing immature Snow Goose and a Great Egret. There were a several kinglets and an Orange-crowned Warbler in the willows.

I also stopped at Jesse Owens Park. Nothing of note - expected species like Lark Sparrows, a Red-shafter Flicker, a Broad-billed Hummingbird etc. I didn’t spot any crossbills today (there were several last Sunday).

Sharon Goldwasser
Tucson