Date: 12/3/17 9:39 am
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] More Crossbills, NW Tucson
I just heard then saw four Red Crossbills in a pine in a neighbor’s yard here in NW Tucson.
Interestingly, none were red, so either female or variant male form birds.
The particular tree has a good cone crop… but it is about 1/4 mile outside the edge of theTucson CBC circle.

Anyone scouting for the Tucson Valley CBC should be on the lookout for cone bearing pines as it seem that there are a lot of crossbills moving around the area.

Yesterday I found another (Same bird as last week?) Eastern Bluebird at Arthur Pack Park.

John R Williams