Date: 12/3/17 7:18 am
From: Polly Neldner <pollywren...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Huerfano County Update: Common Redpoll
While I was still bleary-eyed from sleep and attempting to make coffee, I glanced out the window and saw amongst the Pine Siskins something different. Quickly grabbed my bins, fast thinking before you’ve had that first cup of coffee, and saw a Common Redpoll. Quickly went in and woke Paul. It has been 5 years since we had our first one. That one was a male. This appears to be a female. She has flown off with her flock of Siskins. Hoping she returns. Have posted pics on the CFO Facebook page.

Polly Wren and Paul Neldner
La Veta, CO

From Polly's iPad

Posted by: Polly Neldner <pollywren...>