Date: 12/3/17 2:04 am
From: Sharon Goldwasser <azfiddle...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Not sure if this went through- N. Parula Reid Park Tucson
Apologies if this is a duplicate message, but I didn’t see this come through my email. Just, in case, Chuck Williamson and I spotted a Northern Parula at the SE corner of Reid Park, in the willows along the bike path, just north of the Hardesty pond. Also present was a Hutton’s Vireo amongst the many Ruby-crowned Kinglets.

We had a Western Bluebird in a palm tree near the baseball fields and saw large black bird that could have been a Zone-tailed Hawk flying west from the north side of the park.

Lots of ducks at Kennedy and Reid parks- nothing out of the ordinary.

Sharon Goldwasser