Date: 12/2/17 6:04 pm
From: Linda Thompson <lthom781...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Upper Mystic Lake Sat. 12/2/17
There was more activity before noon today. Ran into Renee along the way.
There were many, many Juncos. Some House Finches and Song Sparrows. Four
Blue Jays flew in and out quickly. I wish I could have gotten a better
photo of a Golden- Crowned Kinglet flitting around. It stayed still long
enough for one photo.
On the Lake there were only two or three Buffleheads and the usual family
of Swans. A Great Blue Heron did fly over. Not even a Merganser at that
time.

Photos at: https://goo.gl/photos/jzPzM3Kc29EPMdBq9. Mystic Lakes 2017 album.

I don't know why the photos don't have captions on some of them. The
captions can be found for each individual photo in the upper right corner
of the page under "i".

Happy Birding

Linda Thompson
Arlington