Date: 12/2/17 5:19 pm
From: Pam Potter <ppotter...>
Subject: [GABO-L] ring billed ducks, Eurasian Widgeons + at Garden Lakes, Rome. Floyd Co
My friend, Erma, and I went to Garden Lakes (Lake Conasauga) in Rome to look at ducks & coots today.

200-300 American Coots
Ring-billed ducks were spread around on the far side so I only counted 28
American Widgeons were also present, also on the far side so I didn't even try to count
Pied-billed grebe...at least one
And the usual assortment of mallards, domestic & hybrid ducks & geese but no wood duck or gulls

The smaller lake around the corner had 11 American Widgeons showing mostly butts.

A lovely day

Pam Potter
White
Bartow Co