Date: 12/2/17 2:15 pm
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] Hermit Thrush + Catbird - Arapahoe
This morning, I walked my dog along the High Line Canal Trail at Blackmer
Lake. I was surprised to find a Hermit Thrush and a Catbird (in separate
locations, but within a third of a mile or so). Lots of Brown Creepers,
still, and at least one Pygmy Nuthatch where the High Line and Quincy meet.

There seems to be a mini-invasion of Hermit Thrushes in westish Arapahoe
this fall. After encountering only 1 during spring migration this year (and
that one, at deKoevend, was likely the one that spent the winter at the
park), I've had three, in different locations, in November / December: at
deKoevend, Ketring, and now Blackmer. Weird.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO