Date: 12/2/17 10:25 am
From: Allenreyer <allenreyer...> [NEBirds] <NEBirds...>
Subject: [NEBirds] Williamson Sapsucker - NO

Had to go out to Ogallala for non-birding reasons, so thought I'd stop in North Platte on the way home to look for the Williamson's Sapsucker. NO LUCK. Was fairly birdy there, however, with the best bird being a Brown Creeper. Saw 4 or more Downy WPs and 3 or more Red-bellied WP. Also Cedar Waxwings and a flock of Blue Jays. Did have a quick look at one bird which I felt was a YB Sapsucker, but not positive of that.

Around Oshkosh of Thur., had at least 5 Rough-legged Hawks and Wed. evening south of Lake Mac., a Great Horned Owl.

Al Reyer
Bellevue, NE

PS. Thanks Joel for the directions.

Join us on Facebook!