Date: 12/2/17 10:19 am
From: Mary Kimberly <mmkimberly1954...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Field Trip Report: Constitution Lakes, DeKalb Co.
I led a field trip at Constitution Lakes in DeKalb County this morning. Two
others joined me. It was pretty quiet, overall. Very disappointing in the
waterfowl department. But we did have Rusty Blackbirds again this month, in
the same place as last month -- at the end of the boardwalk leading from
the observation deck toward the Doll's Head Trail.

Link to full eBird list here: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/
checklist/S40857114

Bird on!
--