Date: 12/1/17 5:28 pm
From: Shelley Rutkin <shelleyr...>
Subject: eBird stakeout hotspots for hummers/Calliope report with photos
We now have eBird stakeout hotspots for both the Broad-billed Hummingbird in
Southern Shores and the Calliope Hummingbird in Charlotte. Please use these
hotspots for future reports. If you have already reported either bird,
please change your checklist to use the hotspot. If you need any help with
that, just send me an email message.

I saw the Calliope today. He is a beautiful little bird and could not have
been more cooperative. The homeowners welcome birders, but would like you to
text them at 704-905-1383 before visiting. Here's a link to my eBird
checklist with photos. https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S40840980&d=DwICAg&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=1iB4_NTRhBtFsxDObZJxmMiRU4pnbj2JMR5E077dS3Q&s=uss9YKjmpaBQQyLNP-yrBBh3G0jKBFfa75r3OkzlF_Y&e=

Shelley Rutkin
Winston-Salem

Join us on Facebook!