Date: 12/1/17 3:52 pm
From: Terry Michaels <tmcolorado...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Jefferson, Adams, Arapahoe and Jefferson County again
Hello birders,

I had intended on staying on the west side of town in Jefferson County
today. Birding was so slow that I drove up to Rocky Mt Arsenal, Adams
County. The Common Loon continues on Lake Ladora. The Harris's Sparrow
was along the First Creek trail. West of Buckley Road, take trail west,
turns north and then west again. Look for the flock of Tree Sparrows and
Dark eyed Juncos.

At 470 and South Platte Park, five Greater Scaup, Arapahoe County
At Robert Eaton Park,, White throated Sparrow, Jefferson County
Harriman Lake Park, not much
Last stop of day was Lair O' Bear Park, looked for Northern Pygmy Owls and
Swamp Sparrows, found neither. Two American Dippers were along creek
upstream of footbridge.

Good Birding!

Terry Michaels, Colorado Birding Society
Centennial, CO
Contact CoBus/Report Interesting Birds: 303-324-7994 <(303)%20324-7994>
Subscribe to "cobirders" by sending blank email to:
<cobirders-subscribe...>
Read "cobirders" at: