Date: 12/1/17 1:31 pm
From: Carol Lambert and/or Jeff Sewell <lambertsewell...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Red-breasted Merganser, Murphy Candler Park, DeKalb County, 12/1/17
 This afternoon I re-found the RBME reported on an eBird Alert earlier by Rudraksha Chodankar who saw and photographed the bird this morning. I also took photos. When I left, the bird was close to the dam on the west side of the lake.
Jeff
Jeff Sewell & Carol LambertTucker, GA / DeKalb <Countylambertsewell...>

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>