Date: 11/30/17 2:32 pm
From: Angelia Jenkins <angeliabeth...>
Subject: [GABO-L] ATL Marietta CBC Volunteers needed
Hello Birders,

CBC SEASON is here!

I am looking for a few birders who are available to join teams on Dec. 16th
for the ATL Marietta CBC and I may need one Area leader if you do not mind
organizing your volunteers at this late date. Please email me if you are
interested and I will send you a very good digital map of the areas you will
be assigned to.

Thank you,

Angie Jenkins

Kennesaw Mountain Nature Preschool