Date: 11/30/17 1:26 pm
From: Chris Mccreedy <cristofolos...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] se AZ: Marana bishop
Hi Andrew,

I have been researching this as well. I have been downloading bishop
records in the US since they are not shown on maps. Along with matching
best with northern red bishop pics in macaulay and that scan Rick Wright
put on fb, there are only three reports of southerns ever in the US and
none since something like 1997. I have been asking friends and will keep
working on it. I wouldn’t be surprised if there were more than this one
individual. How did you find it in the first place?