Date: 11/30/17 11:29 am
From: Nathan Farnau <natwan...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Clay-colored Sparrow, Roswell Riverwalk / Azalea & Willeo Rds (Fulton County)
The CLAY-COLORED SPARROW is in the tall weeds about 80ft from the large overlook on the Roswell Riverwalk boardwalk. It’s in the marsh near the Azalea / Willeo intersection. Ive managed a few photos which I will include in my eBird checklist (forthcoming).

Water level is way down so ducks are mostly gone.

There’s also a very vocal SEDGE WREN present. It’s chipping immediately adjacent to the overlook.

Nathan Farnau
Alpharetta, GA (Fulton County)

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>