Date: 11/29/17 2:46 pm
From: Rusty Trump <rusty_trump...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Franklin's Gull - Cherokee County, Galt's Ferry Continues
Hi GA Birders,

The Franklin's Gull found by Aija Konrad continues today at Galt's Ferry on Lake Alatoona. Aija had the bird this morning, so I took my lunch break at the lake and had the bird at 12:30. I just got word from Aija that it is there tonight at 16:45, plus 3 Bonaparte's Gulls resting on the water. There has been a couple Dunlin, two small groups of Least Sandpipers, Killdeer, and American Pipits on the mud too. There are a couple of Pied-billed Grebes and a Common Loon hanging around the cove and the loon was calling at noon, and Aija said it was calling again this evening.

Take Care,

Rusty Trump

Suwanee, GA

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>