Date: 11/28/17 8:31 pm
From: Arlene Ripley <arleneripley...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SE AZ: Chiricahuas Clark's Nutcrackers
While birding was lackluster from Pinery Canyon to Barfoot Park, we hit
a mixed feeding flock on our way down from Barfoot Junction toward Onion
Saddle. A lot of activity, mostly in the Douglas Fir trees, including 4
CLARK'S NUTCRACKERS, 2 RED CROSSBILLS, 10 CASSIN'S FINCHES, RED-BREASTED
& PYGMY NUTHATCH, & BROWN CREEPER  among several more common species.
The appearance of a Sharp-shinned Hawk ended the show after about 20
minutes of watching.

Arlene Ripley

--
Dragoon Mountains foothills, west