Date: 11/28/17 2:55 pm
From: Andrew Core <andrewcore...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] se AZ: Marana - El Rio Preserve
I went to the El Rio Preserve in the Continental Ranch part of Marana (NW
Tucson) this morning and found a Northern Parula and Black-and-white
Warbler within a minute of each other. They were in the southwest corner -
I was standing on the little peninsula with the very large rocks, and there
was a small flock of warblers combing through a willow tree standing in the
water a few yards west of the shoreline.

pix and list:

I stayed on the west side as that is currently the only part with any
water; the east side got silted in during the last of the monsoon floods
and is now growing a stellar crop of tamarisk seedlings.

--
Andrew Core
Tucson, AZ