Date: 11/28/17 2:58 pm
From: Steve Shultz <sshultz...>
Subject: PSA - Birds of SA book - no local sigthings
Just a PSA on a couple of books that I saw on deep discount that might be of interest to Carolina birders.
BIRDS OF NORTHERN SOUTH AMERICA, VOLUME 1: Species Accounts and volume 2 (the plates and maps) are available at Hamilton books for $14.95 each. Regular price on each is about a hundred per. I went ahead and picked up the species account to go with the plates volume that I purchased (for a much higher price) before visiting Colombia.
I have zippy zero interest in whether or not Hamilton sells these books, simply passing on a “good deal” that might be of interest. After all, a holiday approaches and some lucky birder on your list might need a stocking stuffer!

Steve Shultz
Apex, NC

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.hamiltonbook.com_birds-2Dof-2Dnorthern-2Dsouth-2Damerica-2Dvolume-2D1-2Dspecies-2Daccounts&d=DwIFaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=_B0X3bjikpykBRDvy6ZoyA6lp5r8ZeTQ44yirdTFU9c&s=jy0H6XcgEsE3BRW4n_EqCg-ZNbRm13l4dx410rvdrjc&e=

Join us on Facebook!