Date: 11/28/17 11:23 am
From: Stephen Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [NHBirds] NH Coast (Yellow-throated Warbler, TWO Cape Mays, TWO YB Chats, etc.)
I joined forces briefly with Jim Berry, Katrina Fenton, and Jeanne-Marie
Maher briefly this morning.

No luck with the Pacific Loon, but we had the following lingering COOL
birds on the coast:

YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER - 1 continues at Odiorne.  This morning foraging
in pines near bathhouses and playground.  With small mixed group of birds
including Pine and Cape May Warblers and a couple of kinglets and
chickadees.  Foraging in bark scale of pines:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevemirick/37818374405/in/photostream/

CAPE MAY WARBLER - TWO (!) - 1 continues at Odiorne with the YT
Warbler.  And a SECOND bright bird was in the "magic" pine tree at
Bicentennial
Park in North Hampton.  These birds tie for 3rd latest record for NH.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevemirick/37818373725/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevemirick/37818372445/in/dateposted/

PINE WARBLER - 1 bright male continues with YT Warbler at Odiorne.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevemirick/37818376245/in/photostream/

YELLOW-BREASTED CHAT - TWO continue.  One at private residence off Rt.
1A in Rye.  And 1 seen by Katrina only at Chat Cove at Odiorne. Katrina got
an awesome photo of it!

Steve Mirick
Bradford, MA