Date: 11/28/17 9:47 am
From: David Stejskal <dstejskal...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] SEAZ: Tucson Ft. Lowell Park COUCH’s KINGBIRD continues
Hi birders,

After about an hour and a half of searching the ‘usual’ spots this morning at Fort Lowell Park, I finally found the COUCH’S KINGBIRD perched on telephone wires in the alley across Glenn St. from the s.e. entrance to the park a little after 0900. Also in this same area, I had at least 7 RED CROSSBILLS & heard an unseen BROAD-TAILED HUMMINGBIRD, undoubtedly visiting someone’s feeder in the apartment complex just east of the park entrance on the north side of Glenn. There were a couple of BROAD-BILLED HUMMINGBIRDS seen/heard here as well. Earlier in the morning, a PEREGRINE FALCON was perched on a telephone pole near the n.w. corner of the park. No sign of the Eastern Bluebirds for me today, however.

Good birding,

Dave Stejskal
Field Guides Inc.

Sent from my iPhone