Date: 11/28/17 5:04 am
From: Kathryn Lance <klance801...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] Possible Black and White warbler at Tohono Chul Pak
Yesterday morning another docent and I saw a bird we believe is a Black and
White Warbler in the Sundial Plaza. I have never seen one before, but have
seen several Black-throated Grays. This bird did not have (or I didn't see)
the yellow spot by its eye, and seemed much less flittery than the
Black-throateds--it was crawling up and down branches. Unfortunately I was
so focused on looking for the yellow spot that I didn't observe other
specific details.

Kathryn Lance, Tohono Chul Docent