Date: 11/27/17 8:11 am
From: <coloradobirder...> [cobirders] <cobirders-noreply...>
Subject: [cobirders] Lapland Longspur [Weld]
Hi all

While strolling along Weld CR 33 between 98 and 100 (large prairie dog colony both sides) we had 15-20 Lapland Longspur flying around. We hear some of these birds flying overhead in our yard, too, like yesterday putting up our Christmas lights.
Mute Swan - 2 (F St in gravel pond on north .25m west of 35th Street--usually 1-2 semi-trucks parked along road on south) Newell Lake [Larimer] - 5 goose species (2 Greater White-fronted Goose, 68 Snow/Ross's Goose) 35th Ave Gravel Pond-West [Weld] - 5 goose species (1 Greater White-fronted Goose, 120+ Snow/Ross's Goose)Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/ http://coloradobirder.club/

Join us on Facebook!