Date: 11/27/17 8:09 am
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Lapland Longspur [Weld]
Hi all

While strolling along Weld CR 33 between 98 and 100 (large prairie dog
colony both sides) we had 15-20 Lapland Longspur flying around. We hear
some of these birds flying overhead in our yard, too, like yesterday
putting up our Christmas lights.

- Mute Swan - 2 (F St in gravel pond on north .25m west of 35th
Street--usually 1-2 semi-trucks parked along road on south)
- Newell Lake [Larimer] - 5 goose species (2 Greater White-fronted
Goose, 68 Snow/Ross's Goose)
- 35th Ave Gravel Pond-West [Weld] - 5 goose species (1 Greater
White-fronted Goose, 120+ Snow/Ross's Goose)

Thanks, Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://coloradobirder.club/