Date: 11/26/17 4:20 pm
From: Stephen Mirick <smirick...>
Subject: [NHBirds] NH Coast (Yellow-throated Warbler, Orange-cr. Warbler, BLUE-GR. GNATCATCHER, Chat, Lesser Yellowlegs)
Very windy and cold today with howling NW winds.  But temperatures still
well above freezing.  A few highlights from the coast today.

Black-bellied Plover - 17 lingering in Hampton Harbor with Dunlin. High
count for date.
Semipalmated Plover - 1 along shoreline in Rye.  Late.
LESSER YELLOWLEGS - 1 in "Shelduck" pools south of Odiorne.  My latest
by 3 weeks!  But there are 2 December records for NH.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevemirick/37946895504/in/dateposted/
Yellow-breasted Chat - DIFFERENT BIRD from Odiorne.  Picked out by Jane
at private residence along Rt. 1A in Rye.
YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER - Continues in pines at Odiorne.  Today in pines
along shoreline south of Playground.
Pine Warbler - 1 bright male in pine tree near southern section of Odiorne:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevemirick/38664628511/in/photostream/
Orange-crowned Warbler - 1 VERY BRIGHT bird in Pines at Beach Plum at
North Hampton State Beach.  POSSIBLY WESTERN SSP?
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevemirick/38632561752/in/photostream/
BLUE-GRAY GNATCATCHER - 1 in "Spotted Towhee Thickets" at intersection
of Rt. 1A and Central Road in Rye.  Record late date for NH by
about 6 days.  Picked out by Jane while she was in the car and I was
photographing the Semipalmated Plover along the shoreline!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/stevemirick/38632563132/in/photostream/

Steve & Jane Mirick
Bradford, MA