Date: 11/26/17 5:45 am
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Odiorne Chat - yesterday
I did get a brief view of the Yellow-breasted Chat yesterday at Odiorne
Point State Park. It was on the ground, under the bushes with the red
berries in the cove. I spotted it as I was scanning the ground through a gap
in the bushes but it quickly hopped out of sight and couldn't be relocated.

Becky Suomala

Bow, NH