Date: 11/25/17 2:44 pm
From: Cliff Cook <ccook13...> [arlingtonbirds] <arlingtonbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Arlington Birds] Fwd: eBird Report - Mt. Auburn Cemetery, Nov 25, 2017
Spent the morning at Mt Auburn. At first it was pretty quiet then ran into
Bob Stymiest who helped with locating the Screech Owls. After Bob had to
leave I headed over toward Willow Pond where I came across a very large
flock of sparrows up from the pond across the first roadway to the east by
a large yew. The group consisted of mostly Juncos, with a few others mixed
in including 4 Chipping Sparrows and the Clay-Colored Sparrow. After an
adult Red-Tail came by and took a swipe at the sparrows they scattered.
After some time I was able to relocate the Clay-Colored west of Willow
Pond. Also west of WIllow were an immature Sapsucker and a Ruby-Crowned
Kinglet. On the way back to the car a mixed species flock at the beginning
of the Dry Dell included a Pine Warbler.

Cliff Cook
Watertown