Date: 11/25/17 1:47 pm
Subject: Little Gull - YES - Jordan Lake, Seaforth
Matthew Moskwik and I re-found the Little Gull that was discovered this
morning by George and Gordon Brown at Jordan Lake, Chatham Co., NC. Their
sighting was at Ebenezer Point, but we re-found the bird at the Seaforth
beach, facing east towards Poplar Point beach. The bird was closely
associating with Bonaparte's Gulls, and spent the entire observation period
flying back and forth, showing its dark underwings very well, though it did
not come close enough for photos.

eBird checklist, with some more detailed notes:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__ebird.org_ebird_view_checklist_S40725947&d=DwIBaQ&c=imBPVzF25OnBgGmVOlcsiEgHoG1i6YHLR0Sj_gZ4adc&r=ymRCw6Q-sBitug_rdeO1Tokz-I_SX2LQN2_Ocvlal9U&m=3QrrUr2DFo4dGGrenJJYre8UbyPXEvUkSUEuhWraEOY&s=JbbaQGIQ7dO-pQZ9sJHyEqxWkZln2wiHlygifB2pS14&e=

Hope the bird sticks around for more folks to see it!

Good birding,
Roger Shaw
<roger.w.shaw...>
Chapel Hill, NC