Date: 11/24/17 2:18 pm
From: Lisa Swanstrom <labs823...>
Subject: Re: [AZNMbirds] Sahuarita merlin
My hubby and I were at the church around 9:30 this morning. We saw a juvenile Lewis woodpecker on a power pole next to road and north of the church. It was working on the very top of the power pole. Eventually it flew off to the west and was joined by another Lewis woodpecker. They both flew out of sight to the west of the church. No merlin or peregrine falcon at that time.

Lisa Swanstrom
Green Valley, AZ