Date: 11/23/17 8:36 pm
From: <tocalytic...>
Subject: [cobirds] Common Redpoll - Green Mtn - JeffCo

Cobirders,

Today I took a pre-Thanksgiving Dinner walk through my aunts neighborhood
south of Green Mountain and saw a Common Redpoll loosely associating
(coincidentally?) with a small group of Red-breasted Nuthatches and
Mountain Chickadees in planted pines lining the road.

The ebird hotspot calls the area Hutchison Park but the bird was at: 39º
40' 29.3" N, 105º 8' 15.48" W

This is along the north side of W Auburn Ave along a straight level stretch
of the road before it drops downhill to the east. From Jewell and Yale Ave
go south on Yale to Alkire St then east on Auburn to the spot.

Cheers
Tim Mitzen
Golden, CO