Date: 11/22/17 6:54 pm
From: Brian Johnson <buntingrobinjay...>
Subject: [cobirds] Four Goose Day at Clement Park, Jefferson County
After striking out with the Parker Brant (the darn bird was reported one
hours after I left) I went to try and find the Snow Goose at Clement Park
to add to my Jefferson County Life List. I it and two other Snow Geese
along with a Greater White Fronted Goose and many, many Canada and Cackling
Geese. I found them this time grassing along the east side of the library
near some picnic pavilions, the geese here also like the ball fields to the
south of the library. It was rather fun to get four goose species not only
in the city but in the same spot! I was wishing for a Brant to show, but I
never found one. Here is my checklist,

Brian Johnson,
Englewood Co