Date: 11/22/17 6:54 pm
From: Samuel Lewis <samlewis100...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Pheasants & Turkeys - Exeter
Sorry for the late post. Earlier today while driving on Oaklands Road in
Exeter I came across 27 turkeys foraging on either side of the road. They
were quite a sight and would have made an excellent landscaping team the
way they moved leaves.

After turning from Oaklands onto Beech Hill I encountered a male
Ring-necked Pheasant near the Rte.27 Beech Hill intersection. Right across
27 from Beech Hill there appeared to be a female who disappeared into the
brush. Quite an exciting few minutes.

--
Samuel Lewis
Exeter, NH